Thursday, September 3, 2026

Murderer?

From husband Bill, Sept. 3, 2026

I wasn't going to post anything about this because it involves one family in a world filled with billions of families, but it seems to be the topic of the moment. The government, no matter what party is in charge, loves stories like this because it takes attention off of what the government is doing. Anyway, what do you think?

Should Lindsay Clancy be found guilty of "allegedly" killing her three children? INFO: She admitted to doing it. She told her therapist that when she was strangling her three children to death, she said, "Go to God. She jumped out of a window and is now in a wheelchair. She told her husband that she was going to do it.

Yet, millions of women around the world support her (think she's not guilty). There has been millions of dollars raised for her defense. Why? Do some women support other women regardless of anything, even killing their children? Is it because she killed more boys than girls? It doesn't make sense to me. I thought murderers should be criminally punished.

I don't know all of the facts, but from what she said, she seems guilty to me. She admitted to doing it, with details. I say, "Lock her up, and t'row away da key," said and heard in a New York City accent.

NOTE: Nine out of the 12 jurors are women, and at the time of this post, there's a hung jury. No surprise, as well as no surprise if found not guilty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Murderer?

From husband Bill, Sept. 3, 2026 I wasn't going to post anything about this because it involves one family in a world filled with billi...