Sunday, September 20, 2026

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 20, 2026 

Today on Wife Appreciation Day (third Sunday in September), I thank my wonderful wife for all she has done for me, including continuing to be my caretaker after my nine (9) surgeries between March 2002 and May 2026. ❤️

From husband Bill, Sept. 20, 2026

If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza topping: pickled capers. My other favorite toppings are eggs that are broken raw onto the uncooked pizza and then baked. I also like artichoke hearts and anchovies.

From husband Bill, Sept. 20, 2026

At our fraternity (Alpha Phi Delta) parties at university in the early 1980s, we drank fruit punch mixed with ginger ale or Sprite and with Everclear (95% grain alcohol) in huge punch bowls. (fun times)

From husband Bill, Sept. 20, 2026

I like string cheese. Of course, I peel it to make the stringy strands. I actually do have Polly-O string cheese in the fridge, so I will indulge today.

From husband Bill, Sept. 20, 2026

I like fried rice, especially teriyaki-style.

From husband Bill, Sept. 20, 2026












No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 20, 2026  Today on Wife Appreciation Day (third Sunday in September), I thank my wonderful wife for all she has don...