Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 15, 2026

Today is National Créme de Menthe Day. I love my mother's traditional Crème de Menthe brownies that she use to make every Christmas season. (See photo.)

From husband Bill, Sept. 15, 2026

I prefer linguine to spaghetti, but my favorite pasta is bucatini.

From husband Bill, Sept. 15, 2026

I do enjoy cheeseburgers. I am not a fan of American "cheese" on burgers, except from McDonald's. The cheeses I prefer on burgers are blue, Provolone, or Swiss.

From husband Bill, Sept. 15, 2026

I don't think that I have ever eaten cheese toast. It certainly doesn't look familiar to me. I have eaten many a Croque Monsieur, which is similar.

From husband Bill, Sept. 15, 2026










No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 15, 2026 Today is National Créme de Menthe Day. I love my mother's traditional Crème de Menthe brownies that sh...