Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 9, 2026

Wiener Schnitzel (made traditionally with veal) is one of my favorite Austrian dishes and is part of my heritage. I enjoy it with a generous squeeze of lemon juice. Yes, I have eaten it in Austria on several of my seven visits to spend time with my many Austrian cousins and to go skiing with them in the Austrian Alps.

My wife sometimes makes Chicken Schnitzel. I also like Pork Schnitzel. She coats the meat first in flour, then in beaten eggs with a little water (never milk), and then in breadcrumbs, and then she fries the cutlets in oil.

From husband Bill, Sept. 9, 2026








No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 9, 2026 Wiener Schnitzel (made traditionally with veal) is one of my favorite Austrian dishes and is part of my her...