Monday, September 28, 2026

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026

While I do not have a son, I am one. National Sons Day is celebrated on Sept. 28 AND March 4.

(As I have mentioned many times, I have been a Men's Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s. So, of course, I promote everything male.)

From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026

In July 1981, when I was 20 years old, I was a golf instructor / counselor-in-training at a golf school/camp for adults (one week) and for children (two weeks, ages 10 to 18) in Southern Pines, North Carolina. I attended this camp almost every summer from age 11 in 1972 to age 19 in 1980. (I was permitted to attend at age 19 even though I was technically too old.)

From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026

Today is National Drink Beer Day. My favorite beer is Mohrenbräu, which is a famous Austrian beer. I first drank it in my Austrian cousins' living room in Dornbirn, Austria, in the early 1980s, when I was in my early 20s. I have enjoyed it on many subsequent trips to Austria. I have never found it in the United States. Mohrenbräu is brewed in Dornbirn in the westernmost Austrian province of Vorarlberg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohrenbrauerei

From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026

This is definitely NOT for me. I really dislike strawberries. I also don't particularly like whipped cream.

From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026

Get along.

From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026













No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026 While I do not have a son, I am one. National Sons Day is celebrated on Sept. 28 AND March 4. (As I have m...