From husband Bill, Sept. 12, 2026
I prefer Black & White shakes: vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. I like saying it. I typically prefer hardcore chocolate, meaning chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup.
From husband Bill, Sept. 12, 2026
Two of my favorite video games, loosely speaking, are:
1. Mind you, this was in the 1990s, when I was in my 30s, and not married. I forget the name of the video game, but I purchased it to play on my computer at home. There were a bunch of slutty cartoon women running around in different locations (the forest, the beach, etc.). The idea was to maneuver this cartoon man, who would chase these women and throw blobs of green slime at them to dissolve their clothes so only their bras and panties remained. The basic idea is, at the beginning of the game, you are shown three cartoon women with different colored underwear, and you have to find the matching women by dissolving their clothes. Does anyone know the name of this game because I can't find the name of the game on Google or Yahoo?
2. I loved playing the game Killer Shark at the arcade when I was a kid in the 1970s. You shoot spears at cheezy, low-resolution, cartoon sharks. If you miss, and the shark gets too close, its mouth turns red as if he ate you. If you hit him a few times, he also turns red. It came out in 1972, when I was eleven years old. That was the year my parents and I moved to a house on the water on the south shore of Long Island, New York, so perhaps that affected my choice of game. The game made a quick cameo appearance in the 1975 movie "Jaws."
Here is a short video about the game.
https://youtu.be/eXIXrW61fIk?si=anJOknE6_NoRFIyKr
From husband Bill, Sept. 12, 2026
I am quite happy that Trump and his crew are kicking illegal immigrants off Medicare and finding other related fraud.
From husband Bill, Sept. 12, 2026
Go do something that you can do.
From husband Bill, Sept. 12, 2026








No comments:
Post a Comment