Thursday, October 8, 2026

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Oct. 8, 2026

As a young kid in the 1960s into the 1970s, I loved eating Fluffernutter sandwiches. I haven't eaten one in probably decades.

From husband Bill, Oct. 8, 2026

I do enjoy eating pierogis.

From husband Bill, Oct. 8, 2026

When I was a kid in the 1960s, my friends and I played regular tag, but we also played two other types of tag. Freeze tag required us to stay motionless (freeze) when we were tagged until someone else tagged us again to unfreeze us. TV tag required us to say the name of a TV sitcom to be unfrozen after being tagged.

These days, schools don't allow tag to be played on playgrounds because of some politically correct nonsense.

From husband Bill, Oct. 8, 2026








No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

From husband Bill, Oct. 8, 2026 As a young kid in the 1960s into the 1970s, I loved eating Fluffernutter sandwiches. I haven't eaten one...