Sunday, March 27, 2022

Saudi Arabian Grand Prix

March 27, 2022 - I am watching live coverage of the 2022 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix on Sky Sports F1 (on a feed on ESPN). The race started at 8 p.m. local time (1 p.m. Eastern Time in the United States).

Below is a diagram of the Jeddah Corniche Circuit, the circuit (track) for today's race in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Each circuit around the world has a different configuration, therefore a different dynamic.

This is the second race of the 22-race, 2022 Formula 1 racing season. The first race was in Bahrain.

In Formula 1 racing, there are 20 (male) drivers, none of whom is from the United States. There are 10 teams (with two drivers on each team). With the addition of a race in Miami, Florida, this season, there are now two races in the United States. The other U.S. race is in Austin, Texas.

Formula 1 racing is the only sport that I actively follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...