Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Golfing With The Beatles

January 9, 2024, at home

I am a huge Beatles fan and a golfer.

This is funny. When I was a teenager in the 1970s, I had a dream that I was going to play golf with The Beatles. We all met at a local diner for breakfast. We then realized that only four of us could play (as a foursome). So, we decided Ringo couldn't play. So, I am standing on the first tee with John, Paul, and George, ready to start our round of golf, and then I woke up. (I have played golf since I was a young kid. I even was a golf instructor at a prestigious golf school during the summer of 1981, when I was 20 years old.)

(Note: We met at The Pioneer diner in West Islip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...