December 14, 2024, at home
I created and uploaded a short video onto my YouTube channel of myself telling my favorite joke. I like this joke because it represents my personality. I made the video as a "short" as a test to see if I could get many views. (Length: 56 seconds, with special effects)
My Favorite Joke (Dec. 14, 2024)
https://youtube.com/shorts/MLI7AR4X4tg?si=OvxOxHvhRYe5u3_v
***
December 14, 2024, at home
I created and uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel of myself telling my favorite joke. I like this joke because it represents my personality. I originally made the video as a "short" (56 seconds long) as a test to see if I could get many views. I then decided to create this longer version. For some reason, this video appears in the "Shorts" category instead of the "Video" category. (Length: 2'21", with special effects)
My Favorite Joke: expanded (Dec. 14, 2024)
https://youtube.com/shorts/H2wTZzzbVrs?si=81SiohAHz5CAuqBW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026 My favorite homemade cookies: Maternal Grandmother: iced Italian cookies Paternal Grandmother: peanut butter...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
No comments:
Post a Comment